An Incinolet electric incinerating toilet is an excellent solution to any domestic black water issues that you may have. Ideal for off grid homes, tiny homes, cabins, sheds, granny flats, riverside shacks, boat sheds, motorhomes, boats, locations where the water table is too high for septic and numerous other applications where a “traditional toilet system” may be problematic. A 2000watt Incinoet will run on a standard 10amp/240V household GPO, generators and solar and batteries in off grid situations. An average incineration cycle will leave about one tablespoon of residual sterile ash which can be disposed of in household waste. This model is suited for use by up to 4 people (based upon normal daily usage) and is available in stainless steel or white powder coat finish.
INCINOLET is an ideal choice of toilets when you are living in an area with any of the following limitations
• availability of sewer
• location of septic tank
• capital outlay of septic tank
• on-going cost of septic pump out
• proximity to rivers and creeks
• availability of water
• cost of water
• cost of plumbing
• capital outlay for waste water treatment system
• space requirement for waste water treatment system
• proximity of water table to ground surface
• Negative affect on essential bacteria in composting toilets and biocycle
treatment systems from some prescription medications
All of the above limitations can be mitigated with the installation of one or more Incinolet toilets.Incinolet is a very cost-effective alternative to the “traditional” waste or black water disposal and/or treatment systems.
Now available in a white powder coat finish over stainless steel, Incinolet will look at home in any residential bathroom or toilet location. Available in 2 capacities, 2000watt and 3500watt, an Incinolet toilet/s can be selected to suit any size family.
Installation of INCINOLET is simple.
• Place the toilet in your preferred location
• Connect the vent pipe to the unit, then to outside
• Connect to recommended power source via plug or hard wire
• Mount bowl liner dispenser
The 2000 watt model requires a minimum 10 amp/240volt power circuit and the 3500 watt model requires a minimum 20amp/240 volt power circuit.